Established in 2012, Purple Soul Multimedia (PSM) is an international event and talent management firm offering services that create unforgettable experiences and moments for clients and participants.
With the level of experience and dedicated country representatives in Nigeria, Cameroon and South Africa, Purple Soul Multimedia seek to redefine not just event management but public relations, trainings, conference and talent management.
In addition to sponsoring events, we produce quality entertainment with specific focus on music, event promotions and sports; while developing and managing new artists in a broad spectrum of the entertainment industry including modeling, poetry, art and comedy. With country representatives in Nigeria, Cameroon and South Africa, PSM strives to bridge the entertainment gap created by borders and language.
We are a corporate social responsible company that believes in giving back to the community and also believes in the power of collaboration. We operate our social responsibility through GEM with HOPE Foundation, a subsidiary of PSM. Some of our partners include Ghana Basketball Association, Greater Accra Basketball Association and Boom Entertainment.
We specialise in corporate gatherings, brand, product and service promotion, event promotion and coordination. The satisfaction of our clientele is our utmost priority and it is guaranteed.
- Our clients are at the centre of our attention
- Anything is possible
- Together we build an epic workplace.
- Operating ethically and transparently
- Improving ourselves, our services and our systems
- Delivering on time and on budget
- We enhance, change and encourage innovation
- CEO – Richard T.K. Borsah
- COO – Lorraine A.N. Atopley
- PR/Operations – Sarah A. Aryee
- Creative Dir – Mark Dsane
- Innovations – Richmond